Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Saturday, March 05, 2011

Sources For Silk Ribbon

I should have included these links in my post on Dyeing Silk Ribbon but my ADD brain forgot!  Or maybe it was a menopause moment!  Not sure but here are some online sources for white dyeable Silk Ribbon:

Threadart 
Dharma Trading Company
Silk Ribbon.com

6 comments:

Judy S. said...

Hi Pam, It was fun reading your tutorial on dyeing ribbon. We've been gone and I'm just now catching up on your MA blocks which are beautiful. Check out our latest cat photos....Ginger is quite annoyed with me.

LuLu Kellogg said...

Thanks for the sources! I am always on the hunt for silk ribbon!

Love,
LuLu~*xoxo

debi said...

Thank you for the link info Pam. I just found some beautiful bias cut silk. YUM!

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Pam you are such a sweetie to say I show pretty things when you create such beautiful things !
(())

Kim B said...

Thanks for the source links. The ribbons are just beautiful. Hope you are having a great weekend, Hugs, Kim

Terri Lee Takacs said...

Pam I was looking at your beautiful ribbon and thought to my self ~ I wonder how it would work to use easter egg dye?? I will try it on some lace and let you know ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails