Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, March 08, 2011

I Phone Pouches

Recently, Bubba & I had to break down and go get new cellphones.  We decided to go with I Phones this time.  Anyway, I'm a bit concerned about the glass getting scratched up when it's in my purse so I thought I'd make myself a new cellphone pouch:
I actually sewed up 3 or 4 of these.  I thought I'd make some for the boutique.  In the meantime, this one is mine!  And mine had to be pink!  I also pieced some cat dolls.

In other news, I'm only 25 followers away from 400 so there's a drawing in the near future!  Haven't decided on the prize yet.  Maybe a cat doll, maybe a cellphone pouch, maybe a teddy bear.  What would you like to see for a prize this time?

I'm open to ideas so share them with me!

5 comments:

Laurie said...

What an awesome idea Pam, and any of the above would make a great give away! Though I'm really partial to your cats. ;)

Anonymous said...

Whatever you have as a giveaway would be lovely I know. Looking forward to see the pouches made up with their embellishments.

Trisha said...

Pam, How do you like your iPhone? I have been trying to decide about one. I have a blackberry and don't really care for it.

Trisha

Mosaic Magpie said...

Congratulations on all your followers, it is no surprize to me that everyone loves you and your work and Mom too! The CQ blog is looking great I love the background you choose. I have a great idea for your giveaway, a copy of your "Elegant Crazyquilt Seam Treatments" ebook!
Deb

Kim B said...

Cat doll. Thats a great cellphone pouch! Hope you are having a great week. Hugs, Kim

Related Posts with Thumbnails