Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Sunday, February 21, 2010

A Quick Update

It's supposed to snow tomorrow (again)!  I guess Spring isn't quite ready to show up yet!  My husband took me up to Michael's this morning because heaven knows, I have no craft supplies in this house!  LOL!  Actually, I wanted some spray glitter.  Scott said, "yeah, that's what you need.  Spray glitter!"  Too funny!

When we got back home, I made a loaf of bread to have with soup tomorrow and I've since been rearranging my computer room which is also where I store my craft supplies.  You know, the ones that I don't have.  Ha, ha, ha!

Anyway, I still have a little bit of organizing to do but, I thought I'd take a short break and share a photo of Block #8 of my Garden Crazy Quilt before I start stitching on it:

 

If you're new to my blog, I started this Garden Crazy Quilt project back in November or December.  It's my Winter project and I can see that my timing is quite good.  The quilt will consist of 9 blocks, each with a vintage embroidered hankie as a focal point.  When completed, I will border it with pink taffeta and hang it in my Living Room.

I'm not sure I'll start on this today.  I'm running out of steam now but I may start on it in the morning.
For now, I have a copy of the 2009 Just Cross Stitch Ornament issue that I would like to give away:

 

  If someone would like to have it, please leave a comment for me.  USA Residents only please.  I will take care of the postage.

Have a good evening everyone!

6 comments:

Cathy said...

Hi Pam, Your timing IS perfect on the spring quilt. Just a couple more weeks to endure! :-) My friend and yours, dear Gerry K, is coming to visit this week, so we'll both be popping in together on your blog to see what you're up to. And having "play days" of our own! Wish you lived closer and could join us, LOL!! Hugs, Cathy

annie said...

Hi Pam I would love to have the ornament magazine what is your next glitter project? we in ky are looking forward to a warmer week without snow finally. Ann

Colleen Barnett said...

I really can't wait to see the finished quilt. It looks so lovely so far.

Emily said...

Hi,
Your work is lovely, as always! Those little trinket boxes are neat. Count me in on the magazine lotto! :)

Cathy said...

Pam,

You are awesome. You just reminded me. I made a gorgeous, huge crazy quilt pillow out of vintage lace and linens and last night I took it out of my closet (which is where I keep it) and I'm going to blog about it tomorrow. I FORGOT, good thing I had you to remind me. lol

xo Cathy

piney cq said...

Hi, Pam! I would love this magazine as I am trying to make new ornies for our tree. Last year our furkid decimated our ornies so tis from scratch now!

Related Posts with Thumbnails