Crazy Quilting, Cross Stitch and Embroidery Blog

Home Of CRAZY QUILT QUARTERLY MAGAZINE!


Add This To

Friday, February 12, 2010

The Grand Canyon

Well, I was finally able to get to the dentist yesterday and had to have 2 teeth pulled.  Feels like The Grand Canyon in the back of my mouth!  I've had nothing but trouble with those 2 teeth since I was 14 so like mom said, it's probably for the best.  I've had teeth pulled before but not two next to each other.  It just feels weird.

I don't feel up to doing too much today so I'll head over to mom's and we'll play in her basement studio.  Nothing like glitter to ease pain!!!

I did finish up my first CQ Trinket Box Top:

 

This will go on a green box.  The next one is pink and will go on a pink box!  I haven't started that one yet but I do expect to have it completed this weekend.  I'm looking forward to putting them on the boxes and seeing how it looks!
Oh, quick note to Froggy:  Please drop me an email so I can reply to your messages!!!

Ok, I'm off to the Post Office and then mom's.  Have a great day everyone! 


6 comments:

Sandy G said...

Sorry about your teeth pulling! Ugh! I bet it does feel like the Grand Canyon! Happy healing! Enjoy your visit with your Mom and all the glitter & stuff! :o) The CQ top looks great!! Looking forward to seeing the completed box!

Judy S. said...

Feel better soon! Iam anxious to see a finished box.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

oh....owwwwwww! {{{Pam}}} Take care of you.
I'm looking forward to seeing your completed box because the top sure looks cool!

Cathy K said...

Hope your mouth is feeling better soon. Dental work is not on my list of Fun Things To Do, LOL. Love your block!!! Have a great weekend and just take it easy!
Hugs, Cathy

Cathy said...

Hi Pumpkin,

Happy Pink Saturday. There are some amazing pink treasures posted here. Very glittery too, just the way I like my goodies.

xo Cathy

p.s. I hope you feel better soon.

Joanne said...

Your trinket boxes are beautiful !!

Related Posts with Thumbnails