Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Crazy Quilt Trinket Box Top

Well, as you can see, I've updated the template for my blog.  I still have some work to do on it like adding my favorite links and getting my recipes back in the sidebar but for now, I think I've done pretty well.

Looks like I could use some more Followers!  Anyone want to join in?

I started stitching on one of my little Trinket Box Crazy Quilt pieces yesterday:



Crazy Quilt Trinket Box Top

I'll start beading on this later today.  For now I'm rather tired.  Am waiting for the man to come and clean off my driveway!

6 comments:

Judy S. said...

Like the new look, Pam! I sure thought I was one of your followers, and I am now. Hope you're staying warm!

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I'm liking your new look Pam. I stick with the pre-ordained templates from blogspot - I don't even know if I could change them myself and it scares me too much to even try! Have to admire you for making the changes.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

oops...forgot to say that I guess I'm not a 'follower' but I have you on my rss feed.

Anonymous said...

oh love your CQ top. very pretty! yep I am a follower:)


Ann Flowers
flowerscrazyq@gmail.com

sandyg said...

Hey Pam! My "puter" has been out on a very long break(snow,wind,I guess) - so I hopped on to check your site and TaDa ..a new look. Thought I was lost at first. :o) Looks good, I just have to get use to the new look. Oh, I love your crazy quilt trinket box top..amazing. I follow you all the time that my computer works!

We are half way thru Feb...just March and then it's Spring!!

Christine said...

I love the new look too Pam. I subscribe to your blog via Google Reader so I'm a "regular" here. I'm not sure what being a follower means but also follow a couple mostly because I'm too lazy to cut and paste blog addresses into the Reader when they have a follow me button on the blog, LOL.
Glad to see men are still useful in the world too, poor things are nearly outmoded now with all the IVF and Womens' Lib !
Hooroo,
Christine in very humid and hot Sydney Australia.

Related Posts with Thumbnails