Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Monday, February 01, 2010

Cookies, Valentine's And Biscornu's

It's an interesting combination of topics, don't you think? 

I baked 2 batches of cookies yesterday morning:

Cookies

Chocolate Chip Sugar Cookies and Chocolate Orange Chocolate Chip Sugar Cookies.  I took some to my parent's house yesterday for my dad's birthday.  And whenever I bake, I fix up a couple of little bags for the 2 little kids across the street. 

These are not my Valentine cookies.  I won't start on those until the weekend.  Just a little treat with red & pink sprinkles!

And speaking of Valentine's, I only made one Valentine Card this year:

Valentine Card

I'm not into cards so much anymore.  I guess I discovered some other interesting things to put glitter on!  Ha, ha, ha!  You know me, all that glitters is gold!

Anyway, I worked up my Biscornu Of Month for February:

Biscornu Of The Month February

and that is now available here.

I'm out of steam for today.  I started a Marie Antoinette box but I don't have the energy to work on it at the moment.  I think I'll go stitch and listen to Food Channel.  I didn't do all that much today.  I made some soup and did some paperwork and laundry.  That's it.  Some days are better than others I guess.

4 comments:

Colleen Barnett said...

Oh my, those cookies do look good! Well done!

Love the card too.

Happy birthday to your dad!

xxx

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I'm glad I don't live close to you or I'd be more rotund than I am, because I know I'd have to be an official taste tester for your cookies. We don't make them anymore, simply because I'd eat too many.
Your new pattern looks lovely too!

Cathy said...

Ya know, "biscornu" sounds like a cookie. Perhaps you could combine your efforts, hehehehe! ;-0 Hugs, Cathywiththeaddledbrain

FredaB said...

Pam we all have those kinds of days but you are just more aware of them because of the problems you had. Some days I get up then it is lunch, then dinner and on the computer and it is time for bed and I think where did the day go and I did nothing.

So hang in there hon as you are not alone. You do far more then a lot of people.


Hugs

FredaB

Related Posts with Thumbnails