Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Stitching Break

First, I wanted to share with you, a photo of the needlefelted ATC that Ati of Norway sent to me:



I traded one of my CQ ATC's with Ati. I must tell you, this is so beautiful and being my first ATC trade, I treasure it! Thank you Ati!

I've decided to take a little bit of a break from stitching. I'm having a challenging time focusing on it at the moment so perhaps putting it away for a little while and reading a book instead would be helpful.

I do plan to make a few more mixed media ATC's so I will share those here as I do them. My blog posts will not be quite as regular as they used to be since I just don't have much to share at the moment but I will post when I have something interesting to share or talk about.

I would like to tell you that Scott & I found a piece of property that we are absolutely in love with and totally sure that it's our piece of peace & quiet. Any prayers to the Universal Mind for assistance with the how's would be so greatly appreciated!

5 comments:

Judy S. said...

No wonder you can't focus on stitching when you're thinking about property, Pam How exciting! Did you find something nearby, or did you have to go further?

Hope all is well with you....

Anonymous said...

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers that you're able to buy your dream property.

Kim

coral-seas said...

What a lovely ATC. Enjoy your little break. I have fingers crossed for you and your dream property. Good luck.

Anonymous said...

Hey Pam,

I have a surprise for you on my blog at http://handquilting.blogspot.com. Check it out.

Violette

Susan said...

Your ATCs look fabulous - both the mixed media and the cq ones. Anyone who makes them will be thrilled to trade with you. Hopes and prayers for the land you found. Is it close by?

Ati's ATC is just gorgeous. I've never seen anything she did that isn't. =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails