Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Silk Ribbon Embroidery

I've been in and out of my car constantly for the past few days. I haven't had the energy yet to start on my mom's new cellphone pouch. Maybe later today.

In the meantime, I used the term "SRE" in my last post and was asked what that meant. It stands for Silk Ribbon Embroidery. You can see some on this cellphone pouch:

Painted Lady Pouch

And also on this purse:

Pansy Purse

I made both of these projects last Summer. In fact, the black pansy purse is the one I'm using at the moment!

With Silk Ribbon, you can make 3-Dimensional flowers that look quite realistic!

Click on the images to go to my Flickr site where you can see a larger version.

On a final note for today, I still have 2 packs of cross stitch fabric from my mom's stash in my Etsy shop. These are nice fabrics, Evenweaves & Linens. I just dropped the price to get them out of my way. If you're a cross stitcher, please take a look.

3 comments:

patternnuts said...

I see four packs of fabrics. Are they double entries?

Anonymous said...

I love your pansy purse!

Kim

Margareth said...

Please PAM have the colors of the palette D.M.C. The challenge months June.
Love patience to give the colors
Thank you
Laura

Related Posts with Thumbnails