Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

May Take It Further Challenge - Day 2

The seams are stitched now so next I can start on some beading:

Take It Further May

I also decided to go with the vintage crystal pin that I mentioned last week. I haven't sewn it down yet, just in case I decide to move it. I always wait until I'm almost done before sewing jewelry down.

Anyway, I should be able to stitch on this a little more later.

I also thought you would enjoy seeing the little cat doll that I made for my friend Kim:

Kims Cat

I always send Kim a little something around Mother's Day.

And speaking of Mother's Day, this is one of the Mother's Day cards that I made:

Mothers Day Card

I made 6 of these. The pansies are one of my vintage iron-on transfer designs. I printed them in B/W and then colored them with colored pencils. And of course you know, I had to add glitter! The leaves are paper leaves that I bought somewhere awhile back. They're for scrapbooking and cards.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pam,

Thank you so much for the beautiful "Comfort Kitty" and homemade card. I will treasure both of them
Kim

Unknown said...

All you stitching is so beautiful. I see tatting on that stitched kitty. I love it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails