Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Spring Purse Embellishing

I spent quite a bit of time stitching on this yesterday and as you can see, I painted the lace piece as well:

Spring Purse

I asked yesterday if anyone wanted to guess what the focal point will be. So far, I haven't received the correct answer. I won't reveal that now. I'll let you all keep guessing but I do expect to add that later today so you should find out what it is tomorrow. It's an usual thing to add to a crazy quilt.

I'll give you a couple of little hints. The object is quite specific to the season. Think Spring everyone! Think "new life"!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pam, I"m guessing your going to add a birds nest with either eggs or baby birdies. Or could it be some baby bunnies?? Debbie (maine) --rquirion@roadrunner.com

allie aller said...

Very pretty, Pam!
Could it be a baby lambie as the focal point?

CameoRoze (Margaret) said...

Seeds!

Lynne said...

A trowel! (Though I would have said seeds if cameoroze hadn't beaten me to it. I also love anonymous' guess about the birds' nest.

Anonymous said...

Are you adding a butterfly? Can't wait to see what it is!

-Diana

Kathy Raker said...

I also thought of birds & bunnies(bluebirds), or daffodils, early spring flowers, crocus.

Janet said...

Oh Gosh...the only thing I can think of would be a ........Peacock!

Related Posts with Thumbnails