Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Saturday, December 01, 2007

Purple Cat Doll

Yesterday was a "sewing marathon" day! I pieced a dozen cat dolls and did the finishing on a project for Kim, my model stitcher. When I finished up with that, I completed the stitching on the Purple Cat Doll:

Cat Doll Purple

Today will be another marathon sewing day! I want to do the finishing on these last 3 cat dolls and then I plan to do some more foundation piecing. Stop by tomorrow to see the finished cat dolls!

3 comments:

Ati said...

Pat I like your cat dolls very much, you have made many of them lately. All the women who gets them will love them!!

loulee said...

Busy, busy, busy!

Susan said...

You made 12 yesterday? You really were into stitching! I have to get moving here in a minute. I've had a lazy morning, stretching into a lazy day, if I'm not careful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails