Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Monday, December 31, 2007

New Year's Eve

Happy New Years 2

First, I want to wish everyone a Happy and Safe New Year's Eve. I know our friends in Australia and New Zealand are already celebrating the New Year so Happy New Year those of you who have already changed calendars! I believe it's Summer there as well!

I started stitching this little ornament on Saturday:

Kitten Ornament

I don't know what I was thinking when I did that Feather Stitch. Instead of stopping at the seam, I just kept on going! Guess I was into it!

There's no mistakes with Crazy Quilting so although it looks a little funny to me, I already have a plan for making it less conspicuous.

I'm not sure if I'll do any stitching later or not. Scott and I are going to go see National Treasure the afternoon and then have an early dinner. When we get home, I may stitch or I may read. Not sure yet. It depends on what's on television! I'm not much of a party girl and midnight is way past my bedtime so the New Year for me, will come without much notice on my part!

Have a safe holiday everyone!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you Pam!

Stay creative - I'm sure you will ;-)

Kirsten

Susan said...

I love the seam going across that way! I balances the lace across the top. Perfect!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Pam! Looking forward to seeing what's in store for you next year.

Kim

Charlene ♥ NC said...

DS and I saw National Treasure this afternoon, too. Did y'all enjoy it? We did!

Happy New Year to you, Pam!
http://needleinhand.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails