Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Monday, July 18, 2005

Vogart Transfer Patterns

If you've enjoyed seeing some of my vintage Vogart iron-on transfer patterns, be sure to visit Laren's The Needle's Excellency blog to see her collection! I'll get some more of mine out in another week or so and scan the packets. I have alot of them and they're really neat! But Laren has 2 that I don't have so enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am brand new to vintage embroidery, so far I think I can do it! Anyway, I am furtively searching for a vintage animated kitchen kitsch themed transfer. I am not sure it was Vogart. It was rather risque (for the 50's era) and had a 'mae west' attitude femme fatale talking vegatable. I saw it on Ebay, and rats, thought I would 'watch it' and rather 'forgot it'. These risque patterns had to of been popular during the late 50's 60's. They seem so 'cocktailish hour'. I have looked it seems like everywhere.

If you know of them, have them, know where they perhaps might be, I would be eternally grateful.

Thanks,

roswell.bred@yahoo.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails