Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Vintage Stitched Aprons At Patra's Place

Ok, this will be my last post for today. I just wanted to take a moment to say that if you're into vintage aprons, you simply must visit Gina at Patra's Place. Oh my goodness! Gina has shared photos of some of her vintage stitched apron collection! I told Gina that I would be sending her the bill for a new keyboard because I'm drooling all over mine! These are gorgeous! Please take a peek! I'm off to stitch now.

1 comment:

Gina E. said...

Grin!!! Glad you enjoyed them, Pam - plenty more to come! I have just emailed you a pic of my entry in the Tea Towel Challenge, and I am looking forward to seeing your gallery of everybody's tea towels - what fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails