Crazy Quilting, Cross Stitch and Embroidery Blog


Add This To

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Still working on my Challenge Block!

Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
Well, yesterday, I embroidered a Wild Rose motif in the bottom right hand patch using DMC Rayon floss. Then I started to highlight the floral print in the center by stem stitching around one of the flowers using 2 strands of Sulky metallic gold machine embroidery thread. Only, I'm doing it by hand! Which is a challenge now with all the beads I have on the block!

Later today, I'll continue with outlining a few more of the flowers and leaves in the floral print. I want to find a little brass bee charm to add next to the embroidered motif I did yesterday. I thought I had one in my stash but I couldn't find it. Perhaps I used it on something else.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails