Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Still working on my Challenge Block!


PinkGreenBlock5
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
Well, yesterday, I embroidered a Wild Rose motif in the bottom right hand patch using DMC Rayon floss. Then I started to highlight the floral print in the center by stem stitching around one of the flowers using 2 strands of Sulky metallic gold machine embroidery thread. Only, I'm doing it by hand! Which is a challenge now with all the beads I have on the block!

Later today, I'll continue with outlining a few more of the flowers and leaves in the floral print. I want to find a little brass bee charm to add next to the embroidered motif I did yesterday. I thought I had one in my stash but I couldn't find it. Perhaps I used it on something else.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails