Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, July 01, 2005

Speaking of Vogart...

Another of my flea market goodies from this past Sunday! A Vogart Needlework Lesson Chart from Fall of 1946!

VogartLessonsFront

This is the front cover.

VogartLessonsBack

This is the back cover.

There really aren't any needlework lessons in here and there are no patterns. It's basically a booklet with instructions as to what floss colors to use on their Fall 1946 line of transfer patterns.
It's a neat booklet with photos of their line and believe it or not, I don't have any of the transfers from this line!

I would just love to have the patterns on the back cover! They are just too cute! I don't know if I would make any as there aren't any babies or young children in my family but they are so charming! And there is an auction for them currently at Ebay along with some others. I don't know if I'll bid on them or not as the seller is in Canada. And I certainly don't need another pattern but I may not be able to help myself!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails