Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

The Pink Peacock - Another Day


Brown Block5
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
Well, my current peacock, which suggested by Linda at Chloe's Place was probably once a white peacock but perhaps ate a bunch of red berries and turned pink, is coming along nicely!

As you can see, I added the peacock feather, using two strands of DMC floss and two strands of Kreinik Blending Filament in High Luster metallic gold.

I hand dyed the rose applique yesterday morning. That's now permanently attached and embellished with glass beads and a Swarovski crystal.

It's cloudy and drizzly here today, so instead of working on cross stitch design work, I think I'll take advantage of the grey day and continue on with this block.

1 comment:

Pamela Kellogg said...

I think I'll blog my reply to you. It's kind of a "feeling". You just know when it's enough.

Related Posts with Thumbnails