Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Monday, July 11, 2005

More On The Pink Peacock Block


Brown Block4
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
Well, it doesn't look like I did a lot on this yesterday, but crazy quilting, even on small blocks, doesn't go fast.

I added some beads along the lace trim at the top and then at the top of the fan border above the peacock. I also added beads to the feather stitching beneath the peacock.

I think I'll start stitching the feather later today. Oh, I also hand dyed a rose applique this morning so I plan to add that today as well.

More tomorrow...

1 comment:

Maggie Ann said...

Really beautiful!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails