Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Marilyn's Butterfly Bookmark Project


Murf's Pam Kellogg
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
This is a bookmark design that I offered on my website several years back. I've since retired the design.

Marilyn, a stitcher at my Chat Board, was kind enough to send me a photo of her completed piece and I asked her if I could share it with my readers here because I love how she finished it!

Instead of using it as a bookmark, Marilyn made it into a quilted wallhanging so that it could be enjoyed more readily!

I'm really starting to see alot of creativity coming from x stitchers these days. Cross stitch designs need not be finished as intended by the designer. Marilyn's piece is the perfect example of starting with a basic idea and expanding on it.

Thanks so much Marilyn for allowing me to share your project with everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails