Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, July 28, 2005

I Ordered Some Beads!


Beads1
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
Well, on Saturday afternoon, I decided to order some new beads for my work from Fire Mountain Beads. It took me awhile to go though all the pages of the catalogs both online as well as the hard copies! But I had a lot of fun!

My order arrived yesterday minus my Swarovski crystals which are on back order.

These are Czech glass seed beads in orange, gold and silver. I wish the scanner would pick up the sparklies better! These will really add sparkle to my CQ's!

More later!

1 comment:

Maggie Ann said...

I'm wanting to order from Fire Mountain too. How nice to find your blog (from Patra's Place). Enjoying seeing your necklaces!

Related Posts with Thumbnails