Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Monday, July 11, 2005

A Few Thank you's!

Now that the blog is pretty much set the way I had hoped it would be, I'd like to take a moment to say thank you to the two people who helped me with it.

First, thanks so much to Linda at Chloe's Place for her advice and the time she took to send me all the necessary links. I so much appreciate your help Linda! Thank you!

I would also like to thank Chris at CGeorge.com for helping me with the background stuff. It was a bit beyond my computer abilities. Chris not only did the layout for the blog but he's always managed my website for me and he created the new graphic with the Crazy Quilt and my Lucy kitty. Thank you so much for your help Chris!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails