Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Butterfly Block


Butterfly Block1
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
Well, this is my next block. It won't be part of the Peacock series. It seems to need a butterfly on it! I wasn't sure what technique to do it with. At first I thought I'd use one of my own little butterfly x stitch designs but to be honest, I really don't care for the way x stitch looks on CQ's. So instead, I'll probably embroider one on. I'll have to sketch one up first than use tracing paper.

Anyway, if all goes well, I'll have some work on it to share with you tomorrow!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails