Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Almost Complete!


PinkGreenBlock6
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
I'm just about done with this block now. I finished highlighting the floral print in the center with some gold metallic thread. I didn't outline everything,I just wanted to accent it a bit. I added a few Mill Hill Magnifica beads above the vintage daisy trim at the top. I also added a purple glass butterfuy to the floral print in the center. Oh and I added my signiture! Can you find it?

The last thing to add is the brass bee charm. My mom told me that she has one that I can have and I'll be seeing her tomorrow. I'll scan this block one more time when I have it on there.

I'm pleased with the overall results despite not caring for the block in the beginning. Looking at it from a distance, it really is pretty. My husband said I did good so I'll go with that!

1 comment:

Gina E. said...

I agree with your hubby Pam - for something you were unhappy with to start off with, you have created yet another masterpiece! Well done, it is beautiful (But not as beautiful as the Peacock one - well, they ARE my favorite colours!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails