Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Never Ending Sampler Panel 3 Band 9

Before I talk about the next band, I want to make an announcement.  Due to lack of interest, I will be discontinuing the Never Ending Sampler project.  I will finish up Panel 3 so the handful of stitchers who are still working on this project can have a nice sampler.

Many of the stitchers who were working on this project have dropped out, maybe due to the fact that there are quite a few gorgeous stitch alongs available now.

I will keep the patterns available in case anyone wants to use them and on occasion, I will work up some more charted borders for anyone who likes to use them for their crazy quilting or on their own cross stitch projects.

I'm sorry if anyone is disappointed but please look around online for free stitch alongs because there are a ton of them out there.

Okay, so on to Panel 3 Band 9:

This band is worked entirely in cross stitch.  Try working the pansy in one color and the leaves and vines in another.

Here it is with the overlap for placement purposes:

And here is the entire sampler so far:

Happy Stitching!


7 comments:

Teresa said...

I have not actually worked on this yet, but I bought a collection of DMC and several long pieces of fabric that are set aside to do this. I already have pages one and two downloaded, all I need to get is this third set.
Thank you so much for doing this. It is a beautiful piece as well as useful. I expect more people appreciate this than you know.

Unknown said...

Pamela, I have thoroughly enjoyed this band sampler. While I am a slow stitcher, I do have all of the band's and am trying to teach my grandkiddos how to stitch. Thank you for all you have done.

Aurelia Eglantine said...

I've been following along with this beautiful sampler and still hope to stitch some of the bands ones day :) Thank you for the patterns, and I hope you do keep them up for slow stitchers like myself who greatly appreciate your designs, and your generosity in offering them for free! One of the things I loved about this project is that it isn't a SAL and there was no time pressure involved; perhaps some of the stitchers who stepped away will come back to these patterns when they can.

Jan Conwell said...

If I had the skill and the patience for cross-stitch, I'd do a stitch-along. But alas, much like knitting and the more exacting forms of quilt-piecing, it's beyond my abilities.

Your patterns are beautiful, and worthy of keeping--thank you for making them available.

Anonymous said...

Pamela, you have been very generous in sharing your lovely patterns. Thank you! from Elaine in Melbourne

Caroline said...

I've downloaded all the patterns and I hope to get around to stitching them. It's a shame you are discontinuing the Never Ending Sampler - perhaps you will restart it some time in the future. Thank you for all your work.

lois said...

I just discovered your band sampler and it's lovely. I plan to download all the patterns. Thank you so much for sharing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails