Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, February 22, 2018

Another Crazy Quilt Trinket Block

I finished stitching up another Crazy Quilt Trinket block yesterday:

The little snowman cross stitch piece was designed by Meridel Abrahms.  She did the design quite a few years ago but I always loved it so I stitched up last Summer for this crazy quilt project.

At the top right-hand corner of the snowman piece, you'll find a beautiful vintage rhinestone earring.

At the bottom in the center is a Czech Glass Button that I bought from Ebay a long time ago.

I've been working on this trinket quilt for awhile now.  I put it down when things were so chaotic with my husband's cancer treatment.  I decided to go back to it 2 weeks ago when I lost Lucy.

I still have a lot of great little things that I've collected over the years so I have no idea how many blocks there will be.  A lot of them!!!  I'm working on Block #26 now.

I plan to keep going until I use all my little things.  I'm keeping the backgrounds all pastel.  I may end up putting together several quilts depending on how many blocks I have when I'm done but that's a long way down the road.  For now, I'll just keep stitching.

And with flea market season just around the corner, there may be more trinkets!!!

1 comment:

Shirlee Fassell said...

Took me a minute to spot the snowman I was immediately thinking St. Patrick’s day! Love the block and how you incorporate cross stitch in your work! Can’t wait for flea market season although I need no more trinkets!

Related Posts with Thumbnails