Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

2016 Crazy Quilt Calendar - Thank you To My Contributors!

I thought I would take a few minutes to thank all the lovely, and very talented ladies who so generously took the time to contribute to the 2016 Crazy Quilt Calendar. I will post each block so everyone can see the beautiful work that went into this publication.

 
January - Susan Elliott

February - Karen Ruane

 




August - Susan Shufelt

September - Holly Thompson

October - Kathleen Klein

November - Valerie Bothell

 
Please take a moment to click on everyone's name and visit their websites to see more of their gorgeous work!  
 
Again, ladies thank you so much for your contributions!












4 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

My calendar has arrived and I love it! So many talented artists have contributed this year and I know I will be enjoying their work throughout the coming year.

Marci said...

What an honor to be included with this group of stitchers. Love ALL the blocks.
I may need a calendar to keep and one to use.

Andy Lloyd Williams said...

I have loved your 2015 calendar and looking through 2016s pictures, each including a bird, I am now looking forward to receiving it. Can't wait!

Anonymous said...

How beautiful your calendar is! Thank you for sharing the pictures of things these ladies worked so hard to make.

Related Posts with Thumbnails