Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Seashell Cellphone Pouch

I finished up the stitching on my little Seashell Cellphone Pouch:

This is a gift for my dear friend Lula.  Her birthday is coming up in April.  I should be able to sew it together in the next day or two.

I started my block for the 2015 Crazy Quilt calendar but I can't share any photos.  When I get that finished, I'm thinking of making a couple of clutch purses.  I picked up some purse frames when I was at JoAnn's last week.  I have to get to piecing for those so I have something to stitch on when I get my calendar block done!

2 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Your friend will love her pouch I know!

fabriquefantastique said...

my birthday is coming up too.....now all I need is a cell phone. Adorable item.

Related Posts with Thumbnails