Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, October 04, 2013

Students Please Check In

First, I would like to ask my students to check in with me.  Could you please leave a comment here on my blog or drop me an email.  I need to know how many students I currently have taking my Color & Composition Class.  Thanks!

I've been working on a few cellphone neck pouches so I thought for today, I would share the first one.  Here's the stitched pouch:

Lot's of bling here! 

And here are some closeup photos of the stitches, bead work and embellishments:



Something I like to do with prints is to highlight the design with stitches.  In this last photo, you can see that I outlined the large red flower with a Kreinik metallic #4 braid.  This gives it some dimension.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your work. Your Christmas purse which I recently purchased is even more beautiful than the pictures. People would be amazed if they saw your work in person. I am lucky to live close enough to do that. It is such inspiration. I just started but I am taking the Color and Composition class.

Take care
Joan

Magpie's Mumblings said...

The butterfly puts me in mind of the zipper creations that are all the rage right now...and I love the pearl flowers with buttonhole stitch around them (I think?).

Nancy Page said...

Love your work!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails