Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Sunday, October 06, 2013

Pink Stitching

It's no secret that pink is my favorite color!  And I work in pink quite a bit!  When I decided to make a few cellphone pouches, one of them had to be....yes, PINK!  LOL!!!  This one is all stitched and ready to sew up:
And here are closeup photos of the crazy quilt embroidery and embellishments:

This is one of my favorite borders to stitch.  The inspiration came from Brian Haggard.  I love the antique look of his crazy quilts!

This seam embroidery is worked with my Waste Canvas technique.  I love working with waste canvas!

Silk ribbon embroidery was a must for this block.

The little pink sequin flowers came from a tutorial that I found online years ago.  Next time I do them, I'll write up the instructions.

This little pink rosebud is a vintage brooch that I bought at a flea market earlier this Summer.

I'm working on a purple cellphone pouch now so I'll post photos of that next time.






1 comment:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

You pack so much detail into these small pieces - amazing! I, of course, have to embiggen all the pictures so I can see all the details closely.

Related Posts with Thumbnails