Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween Everyone!

I'm going to do 2 blog posts today.  First, I have to share a couple of photos that my sister Kathi sent to me.  First, I'll explain the joke behind this picture:

Kathi dressed up for Halloween today.  In and of itself, Flo, the Progressive Insurance girl is a cute costume.  But what really makes this funny is that Kathi is an insurance agent!  No, she doesn't work for Progressive.  She works for an agency in Crystal Lake.  Why does this not sound as funny when I write it out as it does in my head? 

When Kathi sent me this photo via text message, I was just getting back in my car.  I literally laughed out loud!  Good thing no one was in the parking lot.  They probably would have thought I was nuts.  I'm a little crazy but I'm not nuts. 

Anyway, I thought this was cute!  And here's another photo.  This too is a result of my sister's incredible sense of humor:

Have a Happy Halloween everyone! 

2 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Well, I must admit I laughed out loud when I saw that pumpkin!

Gina E. said...

OK I don't get the insurance girl joke, being in Australia... but the pumpkin throwing up was EEEEWWWW - yuck!

Related Posts with Thumbnails