Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Crazy Quilt Christmas Tree Ornaments

Okay, now that I've settled down from laughing over my sister's Halloween costume, I thought I'd share a couple of the Crazy Quilt Christmas Tree Ornaments that I made last week:

I wish had sewn up more of these little heart ornaments.  They were really fun to make!  Maybe I'll do some for Valentine's Day.

Is anyone else having trouble getting their photos to post on Blogger?  I could not get these to post no matter how many times I tried.  I finally had to link the photos over here from my Etsy shop.

4 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Blog-grrrrrr seemed to be 'doing something' with their settings over the past two or three days. I notice that they have changed the way I have to sign in, so that could be what's wrong with the loading of pictures?

Judy S. said...

Your CQ is always so pretty, Pam!

bev said...

Gorgeous art work Pamela! Thank you so much for sharing these heartwarming hearts! Hugs ♥

Haberdashery said...

These are so cute, they would be a great addition to pour Christmas tree. I'll be doing more of the last one and use as a decoration for my daughter's room.

Related Posts with Thumbnails