Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Sunday, October 27, 2013

A Beautiful Crazy Quilt

I've been doing the hand finishing on a few of my recent projects but feel like I'm in slow motion.  I can't seem to complete anything!  Thankfully, Karin, one of my students from my recent Color and Composition Crazy Quilt Class sent me photos of not only her Lesson 9 block but also, her completed quilt. 

What a treat!  Karin's quilt is gorgeous!  But first, here's her lesson 9 block:

The required elements are all here.  Isn't this stunning?  But here's the real treat:

Isn't this beautiful?  What a lovely quilt!  Thank you Karin, not only for taking my class but for sending me the photos of your exquisite work to share here on my blog.

I still feel bad that I had to cancel the class but many of my students had things come up that interfered with them being able to work on this project.  I hope everyone who worked on the blocks enjoyed them.


3 comments:

Michelle said...

I am going to miss seeing the blocks as they were completed. It was nice seeing them and how they were embellished. Karin's block and quilt are a thing of beauty. Well done! At least we still have your beautiful pieces Pam to admire!

Anonymous said...

Karin, wat heb je een prachtig block van les 9 gemaakt. Echt schitterend.
Ik vind je hele quilt erg mooi geworden.
Ik ben nog niet klaar met les 9, nog even geduld.
Vriendelijke groeten, Maria

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Karin has done a wonderful job - every one of the blocks flow so well together. I love the little owl perched in the tree on this block!

Related Posts with Thumbnails