Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

New Boutique Items

I thought for today, I would share photos of our newest Boutique additions.  First, are mom's new Embroidered Door Pillows:
Are these little birdies on the teacup too cute or what?!!!

And then mom's Purple Heart Shaped Door Pillow:
This one reminds me of an old sampler! 

My newest creations are these sweet little vintage crocheted Easter Eggs which I I of course had to embellish with flowers, chicks and glitter:

So that's what new in our Cottage Boutique!

In other news, I'm working on a few more I Phone pouches.  I spent some time this morning in my craft storage room.  Geez, I can't believe I let it get so messy!  I spent some time refolding my lace pieces, organizing my ribbons and trims and I still have a lot more neatening up that I want to do!  But I'll do a little at a time and in a couple of weeks, it'll be nice and organized again!

For now, I'm making Homemade Beef Soup!  Click the link for the recipe!

2 comments:

Kim B said...

Those are beautiful creations. I love the work you two do! I always seem to have to clean up some messes I made when crafting. We are moving in 10 days so now I have started packing, getting rid of stuff and cleaning. Hope you have a wonderful day. Hugs, Kim

fabriquefantastique said...

Ive printed out this recipe, somehow, I like these 'aside' recipes more than ones from 'culinary' blogs, they are more like our grandmothers handwritten recipes, maybe penciled in the back of an oatmeal box.

Related Posts with Thumbnails