Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Flea Market Treasures and Some Finishes

Scott and I picked mom up this morning and headed out to the Flea Market in Grayslake, Illinois.  The Flea Market & Antique show in Grayslake is the 2nd Sunday of every month and it's indoors so we didn't have to worry about the cold March air this morning!

There were a lot of new vendors this month and it was a bit larger than last time.  I found some nice little treasures for my crazy quilting.  First, were some pretty trims:
Next, I found a pretty doily with a cross stitched rose motif in the center:
Some vintage buttons:
 And some pink vintage velvet leaves:
Definitely some nice do-dads today!

When we got home, I sewed up my custom order Crazy Quilt Cat Doll:
And I did the finishing on my Crazy Quilt I Phone Pouches:
I did spend a little time sitting out in my backyard which felt so good!  Bubba started a fire in our firepit so I just sat for a few minutes.

So that was my day everyone!  Bubba is making dinner now.  Scrambled eggs with ham and pancakes.  Don't you just love breakfast for dinner!




5 comments:

Ruby said...

Yes, breakfast for dinner is grand. We had steak and eggs. Since I'm 'Girl Raised In The South' I often have - you guessed it grits! LOL.

Great finds at the flea market. Love that doily. :)

Kim B said...

Love the wonderful items you found at the sale. How much fun :) Love the iphone covers.... Have a wonderful week. Hugs, Kim

Rhona said...

Sounds like a good day! Love all the bit's 'n' bobs you found too.

Anonymous said...

Oh the kitty is just beautiful, and the phone pouches are too good to use!!
Pretties at the fair...I just love markets.I went off to one today and found lovely doilies.

allie aller said...

Pretty treasures and nice finishes! And yes, I love breakfast for dinner...

Related Posts with Thumbnails