Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Monday, August 23, 2010

New Items In Pam's Etsy Shop

My little cat is my signature, my logo or brand so to speak.  I love making these sweet little crazy quilt cat dolls.  I worked this one in a Cottage Style:


Just like with real cats, no two are alike!

I also listed a gorgeous pair of Goldstone earrings by Kathi:


Check out the sparkle on those goldstone beads at the bottom!  So glittery!!!  The pearls are freshwater copper pearls and Kathi uses only Sterling silver for the hooks or posts!

Both can be found here.

1 comment:

NanE said...

So pretty Pam! That looks like a lot of work on that kitty!

Related Posts with Thumbnails