Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Peach Fluff - Low Carb Sweet Treat And More

I have a nice Low Carb Sweet Treat Recipe to share with you today.  But first, I thought you'd like to see a few of our latest finishes.

First, mom made some pretty little Straw Hat Ornament/Gift Tags:

Straw Hat Ornaments or Package Tie On's

These are just too cute and would be so pretty tied on to a Mother's Day gift!

Next, I finished up my little Crazy Quilt Hanging Pillows/Ornaments:

CQ Ornament With Vintage Leaf Brooch

CQ Ornament With Vintage Daisy Brooch

CQ Ornament With Vintage Gold Flower Brooch

Each one has a vintage brooch on it as a focal point!  I sewed up several new blocks the other day so I can make a few more of these.  They are fun and I really enjoy choosing buttons for them!

Well, onto my recipe.  Actually, it isn't my recipe, it's my sister's recipe for Peach Fluff:

Peach Fluff

PEACH FLUFF RECIPE

1 package Sugar Free Peach Jello
3/4 cup Cottage Cheese
1 medium can of Peaches in pear juice (chopped into small pieces)
1 small carton of Whipping Cream
1 teaspoon Vanilla

Drain peaches and reserve juice.  Pour into measuring cup and add enough hot water to equal 1 cup.  Mix with Jello and let it dissolve.  Next, add peaches to jello.  Refrigerate until set.
Whip the whipping cream and vanilla.  Fold cottage cheese and whipped cream into Jello and refrigerate.

This recipe is so good and it's light and low carb!  My sister came up with it.  You can use any flavor of jello and any fruit that you like but we prefer the peach.

Well, I'm ready to stitch for a bit now.  I need my husband to tear himself away from the Model A and start the grill!  I have chicken marinating for salad.  Men!

I'll leave you with a photo of my little Lucy:

Lucy

Is she just the sweetest little thing?  She only weighs 7 pounds!  One pound of body and 6 pounds of hair!

2 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I was oohing and aahing over all the pretties as I read through your post, but the biggest ooh came at the end when I saw Lucy. Oh, she's so lovely! Good thing I don't live near you, or I'd be over there with a tote bag and steal her away.

Jo Clarke said...

I love your hanging pillows and of course, Lucy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails