Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Monday, November 02, 2009

Christmas Cat Pattern

I've just added my Christmas Cat design to my Etsy shop:

Christmas Cat

Isn't she a beauty? Her name is Lily and she belongs to my blog friend Vicki over at Turkey Feathers. When I saw Lily, I fell in love with those eyes and asked Vicki if I could use her in a design. Thank you Vicki! She is precious!

5 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

awwww....Lily is a sweetheart! I love her eyes - so wise and beautiful.

CindyMae said...

Lily is simply gorgeous!!

Judy S. said...

Gosh you've been busy, Pam! Lily is lovely, and all your baking looks very yummy, especially the chocolate cake!

AngelDoll said...

OMG...IS LILY PURR-TY! Does this mean you are designing cats of the month? You re so creative and you make 'life feel better'!

Anne said...

My goodness, Pam, you are amazing. I have to tell you, you have inspired me to finish a couple of projects and try my hand at making a card from a small cross stitch piece I made long ago. Thanks so much for all the beauty and creativity.

Related Posts with Thumbnails