Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

I Ran My Sewing Machine Today....

and I finished up my "Autumn Is In The Air" pillow. I don't feel like messing with the camera at the moment so I'll post a photo of it on my cedar chest with my little scarecrows sometime in the next few days.

I also finished up the doorhanger that I started for my mom for Mother's Day. Better late than never. Then I sewed up 3 Christmas gifts. Like I said, I'll have photos of those pieces soon.

In the meantime, I've added some more do-dads to my Spider Web Purse:

Spider Web Purse

I may have it finished later today. I'm starting to feel that awful feeling of pressure like my insides are going to explode so I know it's time for me to go sit and relax.

When I finish up on the Spider purse, I'm going to make 2 doorhangers for Christmas gifts:

Christmas Tree Doorhanger

Holly Doorhanger

I have a silver Christmas Tree pin for the focal point on the silver block and a holly pin for the center of the green block. I wanted to scan these so you can see them before I start on them.

Also today, I made some crepes with apple/raisin/pecan filling for dessert tonight. We usually don't do desert. I wanted to bake something but didn't want to push myself so I did these instead. It makes the house smell good but only took a short time and they're pretty low in calorie. Well, except for the sour cream that I'll putting on top! I'll have to start taking pictures of my baking and such. Been doing a lot of that lately.

2 comments:

Robin said...

Pam,
I'm unable to find your email address and I know I have it somewhere. I just wanted to say thank you for the package that arrived in the mail yesterday. I love all your designs but I think the pumpkin table cover is my favorite. I'm going to see if I can order some of the fabric and get it stitched asap. Again thank you for being such a special person and my friend.
Robin

allie aller said...

I'd love to see pictures of your baking, Pam!
Maybe you will inspire me in my kitchen the way you do in my sewing room... ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails