Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Monday, May 26, 2008

Vintage Iron-On Embroidery Transfers

My in-laws have been here this weekend so we've spent the past 2 days poking around flea markets and antique malls. As you know, I collect vintage iron-on embroidery transfers and although my collection is quite large, every now and then I do find one that I don't have:

Vogart 1

This one came from an all-night flea market that we went to Saturday night. No, we weren't there all night! We went after dinner and we were back by 8:00.

Anyway, I thought I'd share one of the patterns with you:

Vogart 2

If you would like to stitch this sweet little design, just click on the image to go to my Flickr site where you can download the large version.

I just split my collection up between two plastic containers. I had them all in one box but I couldn't lift it anymore to get it off the shelf! Anyway, my husband got it down for me so now my transfer collection is easier to get to and I might actually spend a little more time stitching them. I've also used some of them to make cards.

Enjoy the pattern and have a safe holiday!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Oh, how cute! Thanks for sharing. I never heard of an all-night flea market! What fun that would be!

Related Posts with Thumbnails