Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, December 21, 2007

A Touch Of Spring

Today, I thought I'd share a photo of the gift that Kim (my model stitcher) sent to me:

Spring Flowers From Kim Christmas 2007

Is there anything more beautiful than Spring flowers?! Kim knows that I just can't stand Winter. The only thing that really helps me get through the cold, dark, dreary days of December & January is the fact that Spring is the next season. And do I ever love Spring!

Well, Kim sent me this basket of gorgeous Spring bulbs and they're just now starting to open. In fact, I went into this kitchen this morning and I could smell them! I have them in my Garden Window and what a cheerful sight they are! And, they're purple! My favorite color. Thank you Kim! They are so beautiful! I will post another photo in a day or two when they open up a little more.

6 comments:

Velda said...

Pam how lovely! Hyacinth have to be the most beautifully scented flower! Be sure to plant them in your garden come spring. Purple is my fave colour too :)

Happy Holidays!

Anonymous said...

Pam,

WOW!!! They really came up fast! Thanks for posting a pic so that we could enjoy them with you!

Kim

Susan said...

What a beautiful plant, and what a beautiful friend!

Dani - tkdchick said...

How beautiful! I hate winter as well I keep vowing I'm going to be a snowbird when I retire!

loulee said...

Hi Pam, I was sorry to read that you had been unwell, but glad you're feeling better. What pretty Hyacinths, enjoy them.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful what a burst of spring to brighten up life

Related Posts with Thumbnails