Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

New Releases

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas holiday! My birthday was very nice and Christmas Day was lovely as well. It was sunny yesterday and 40 degrees and ya'll know, I'll love that sunshine! And thankfully, today is more of the same.

Thank you to everyone who wished me a Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas. I just love it when my readers leave me messages! Thank you everyone!

My in-laws headed home first thing this morning. It was so nice to have them here and I miss them already. In fact, I wandered around the house after they left in a bit of a daze. I so enjoyed their company, I almost didn't know what to do with myself!

Anyway, I wanted to let you know that these designs are now available:

Hearts And Flowers Biscornus

Butterfly Fantasy Blue

Butterfly Fantasy Pink

Butterfly Fantasy Yellow

You can find them in my Etsy shop. The Redwork Cat designs will be available soon. I still have to do the graphic work on them.

Also, the 2008 Valentine Mystery Stitch-Along starts on January 3rd. That's a week from tomorrow. You can find in my shop as well.

For today, I have to run up town and pick up a few groceries and then this afternoon, I'll put our gifts away and then probably relax and read. I'll be back tomorrow with some of my usual chatter!

1 comment:

Susan said...

I'm so excited to start the mystery. I better go check to be sure I have everything I need!

The designs are gorgeous. I'm telling myself to have some control. . . we'll see. =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails