Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Comfort Dolls By Mom

Well, my mom has been quite busy making Comfort Dolls!

Moms Pocket Babies

She had them packed up so nicely in this box, I didn't want to take it all apart but there are actually 2 layers of these little Pocket Babies in here! I think mom said she did 25 all together!

She also made this little doll:

Moms Embroidered Comfort Doll

My photo is a bit fuzzy. This little doll is crayon tinted, embroidered, it has lace on it and beads and then mom made that pretty little bag for her! Again, I didn't want to take it apart but I thought you would like to see these.

I've already been to the Post Office today so these are now on their way to Pat. Also, I mailed off all orders today. We're supposed to get some snow later so I thought I'd better get my orders out now in case I can't get into town tomorrow.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Your mom is an angel! Those are all just the cutest things, and so many people will be blessed by her work.

Anonymous said...

I would like your extra copy of the cross stitcher.

Thank you.
Melissa
xs_happy@yahoo.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails