Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, December 06, 2007

The Blizzard Continues

I had quite a few hours to stitch on this yesterday:

Blizzard Purse

It's really looking glittery! But it isn't blinding yet! Ha, ha, ha! It needs more sequins!

Ironically, they're calling for more snow here tonight. Oooh, I just can't wait to clean off the driveway again! NOT! Oh well, I do have more stitching time in the Winter. It's just too cold to sit outside. When the temps are in the upper 30's & 40's, I like to sit on the front porch for a little while in the afternoon. The sun (when we have it) is bright out there on the porch. Right now, it's too cold. At least Spring is the next season! I should probably be making a purse with palm trees and coconuts on it!

Don't forget, the 2008 Valentine Mystery Stitch-Along starts on January 3rd. I know it's hard to think of Valentine's Day at Christmastime but since we start right after the New Year, I had to plan ahead! You can find more information here.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Definitely not enough bling to blind someone, yet. Love what you did on the laces, though!

I'm ready to go on the mystery. Let's start today. I have the day free. =)

Beertje Zonn said...

Beautiful your work!
Kind regards,

Sonnja, from the Netherlands
BEERTJE ZONN

Related Posts with Thumbnails