Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

A Bit Under The Weather

I've been a bit under the weather with what I think is some annoying little flu bug. I don't know how I could have that since I got myself a flu shot back in October. It isn't the "flu from Hades" that I had a few years back but it's enough to slow me down a bit.

Yesterday I was so tired and my mind was terribly spacey. That seems to have passed but my back is achy today. I'm sure by tomorrow, the worst will have passed.

I have to run to WalMart for a few things and then I'll take it easy for a few hours and perhaps wrap gifts this afternoon.

I don't plan on any stitching today. I'll probably just read like I did yesterday. I just wanted to say hello and let you know that I'm here, just not quite up to par today.

4 comments:

Velda said...

Pam, btdt, I hope you're feeling better REALLY soon!

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear that you're under the weather. A lot of people are getting sick right now, and it's such a lousy time.

Hope you get to feeling a lot better really soon.

Hugs,

Kim

Anonymous said...

Sorry you are feeling bad. Hope you get better soon.
Marian

Susan said...

I'm glad you are feeling better today. Sometimes we just have to take a day off! What are you reading as you curl up under quilts this week?

Related Posts with Thumbnails