Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Teacup Bird Complete


Teacup Bird Complete
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
I finished this little birdie yesterday afternoon. I think I'll make it into a pillow using some of my reproduction 40's fabrics.

I'm taking today off from my charted design work and I'm going to run my sewing machine! Plan to make some more small 5 inch block crazy quilt doorknockers.

I have most of my "finishing" done. All I have left to do is the finishing on is my Shamrock quilt. I'm hoping to start on that tomorrow.

3 comments:

Laurie said...

This is adorable!

Gina E. said...

That has turned out so lovely, Pam! The colours are just right for it - simple but bright.

Julia said...

Lovely Pam, I love the little birdie..

Related Posts with Thumbnails