Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Quilts On Ebay!

Ok, I finally have 2 of my quilts listed on Ebay. That only took forever! It's been awhile since I listed things there.

Anyway, here are the links:

The Moonlit Peacock

The Red Hat

Please let me know how they look. I have a terrible time writing descriptions!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look great...both are stunning and the write-ups are very good :)

allie aller said...

I agree, they look fine, also your descriptions are just right.
I really hope you do well with these!

Gina E. said...

You might have a terrible time doing it, but your descriptions are excellent! Great use of pictures as well.

Julia said...

Go Pam!!!
your descriptions are excellent! Great use of pictures...and good luck with the auction.

Related Posts with Thumbnails