Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Garden Girls Completely Complete!

My "Garden Girl" series is complete and I'm pleased to announce that they are now available in my new online Etsy shop!

Each is signed on the back and numbered according to the order in which I stitched them. And of course, each has my signature cat embroidered on it.

Garden Girl 1

Garden Girl 2

Garden Girl 3

More photos of my finished work coming very soon!

4 comments:

Calidore said...

Ohh Pam they do look lovely.

~Vicki said...

Very pretty! So much detail!

Billie said...

They're beautiful!

Gina E. said...

Gorgeous! Now to check out your online shop!

Related Posts with Thumbnails