Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Garden Girl 3 Day 2


Garden Girl 3 Day 2
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
I usually bead as I go along but this time, I covered all the seams first and then started beading.

I handpainted the lace beneath the girl. It's actually hem lace which is the perfect size for these small blocks. My mom gave me a whole shoebox full of hem lace in all different colors. Of course there was no purple so I made my own purple!

I expect to have some stitching time later today so hopefully, I'll have another update on this tomorrow.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails