Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Garden Girl 2 Day 3


Garden Girl 2 Day 3
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
A little more embellishing on this block. I added my signature, covered two more seams and beaded the lace and trim on the bottom left-hand corner.

I'd like to add some buttons to this block but don't want to overpower the roses. I'll have to try some different buttons and see how it looks.

1 comment:

Gina E. said...

Pam, these are sooooo pretty and feminine. They would make great Mother's Day gifts. I wish I had one or two of them to show my oldies - they would just adore them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails