Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Garden Girl 2 Day 2


Garden Girl 2 Day 2
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
Geez, between Flickr and Blogspot, I've had one heck of a time trying to post today!

I wanted to share an update with you on my Garden Girl 2 block. As you can see, I did some ribbon embroidery. Quite challenging on the seam lines! The spider web roses aren't bad at all because they're woven but trying to pull the ribbon through all those layers to do the leaves was rather time consuming!

Speaking of ribbon embroidery, I've been asked to do several ribbon embroidery designs. The challenge there for me is that I usually freehand the stitching on my crazy quilts but this time, I actually have to draw out a pattern and then stitch it according to that pattern. Which I'm off to do now. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

(Angie) Norththreads: said...

Your stuff is very beautiful!! Thanks for dropping by the blog, hope to chat again soon~
Angie

Related Posts with Thumbnails